Who Are We?
- Create a welcoming, caring and informed environment for all HSoP patrons.Be that staff, volunteers, potential adopters and owners needing to relinquish their pets.
- Promote community wellbeing through our programs.SNAP, our pet food bank and microchipping.
- Develop innovative programs to promote humane education in aims to reduce the need for owners to relinquish their pets due to behavior problems.
- To grow in our community through gaining and maintaining strong partnerships.
- For HSoP to be short-term, temporary housing until the homeless animals under HSoP care find their forever homes.
- To provide the animals under HSoP care with the best health care possible within HSoP’s abilities
How Can You Help?
Visit our web site or learn more about volunteering opportunities
Percent of Operating Funds that come from Direct Donations
Minimum Age to Volunteer
Minimum Age for our Junior Volunteers (accompanied by parent)